- If you need to discuss your holiday requirements further, request a call-back from one of our team, or call us on +44(0)19 49 83 10 11.
- When you have decided on your holiday, complete the booking request form and return it to us. Make sure that where there is an option, you tell us which Hotel standard you have opted for. You can either:
- complete and submit the booking request form online
- or download, complete and sign it and then post it to us at the following address:
Earth Cultures Limited, Rowan House. Bingham Road, Tythby, Notts, UK, NG13 8GR
- You may wish to let us know it is in the post by email, just to be sure!
- If required, we will advise you on flight booking at this stage in order to ensure that you co-ordinate land and flight arrangements. However, it is your responsibility to arrange and pay for your own flights and we do not accept any liability for the flight component of your holiday.
- We will then confirm your holiday and notify you of the details by email. We aim to do this within 48 hours from the day of receipt.
- If the requested tour is not available, we will try to suggest an alternative for you.
- To confirm acceptance the booking, we then request a 20% (of the full package price) non-refundable deposit from you. There are 2 ways to submit payment:
You can either:
- Go online to pay the deposit amount. A 3% fee will be added to the price stated for any card sales to cover costs that we incur.
- Send a cheque to the address above (made payable to Earth Cultures Limited) with your completed booking request form, for the deposit amount. We will only process the cheque once we confirm the holiday to you and receive your acceptance to proceed.
- Your final balance payment must be made no later than 60 days prior to departure. We can either take that automatically from your card, if you call us (please make this choice on the form) or you can send us a cheque or pay online.
- We will then send your trip documentation approximately four weeks before you travel.
Please note that a non-refundable deposit is payable on all our holidays and you must arrange appropriate personal travel insurance for all members of your party to cover the deposit and your holiday.